vendredi 9 novembre 2012

Week-end reflection contest - Adam in chains





You've stolen my heart it's true
You see the shape of things to come
Why give up our lives to the brutes and fools
Tear it all apart
You see the shape of things to come
Why? this now girl
Will we kill each other

Like Adam in chains
I want revenge
Like Adam in chains
I want revenge
Adam in chains

They've broken your heart
Ah yeah, they're gonna tear your world apart
Why make up a lie
And believe it's true
Ah, tear it all apart
I know the shape of things to come
Why this now girl
Will we murder each other

Like Adam in chains
I want revenge
Like Adam in chains
I want revenge
Like Adam in chains
I want revenge
Want revenge

In the mind of a madman
There are colour explosions
An eclipse of emotion

Why tear our world apart
Why tear it all apart
Why tear our world apart girl

Billy Idol, Cyberpunk




Thanks for your visit, please click on the image below yo see many other reflections :


18 commentaires:

  1. Nice correlation between Adam and the apple. I like the way the crystal apple is reflected in several places.

    I used to Like Billy Idol but his best stuff was during and just after his Generation X days. ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. In fact I must confess that cyberpunk is the only album I know from him ; I still really enjoy its sound, but I have not a clue about the rest of the music of this artist, in fact.

      I bought it on a whim, in 1993, cause the title was apelling to me, reminding me Asimov robots world, but that's really all the music I listen of Billy Idol

      Supprimer
  2. Terrific, interesting reflection for the day! I love the crystal apple!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great reflection and very good text too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Délicieux verrerie et les reflets, j'aime bien. Salutations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. We all inherited Adam's chains.
    Love the glass apple, and all the reflections.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A fabulous picture Tsuki, and an aptly grand caption! I loved it!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very thought provoking lyrics. They are a perfect match for the beautiful glass.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Dommage je ne lis pas l'anglais !!! mais d'après la lecture de tes blogs suis bien souvent en phase avec ton discours
    A bientôt peut -être
    AA

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Bient dit, tres bon commentaire pour une belle photo. A propos de votre commentaire sur mon cours de photo, c'est un cours devoue a la creativite dans les 'photos de rue'. A vrai dire, je le suis surtout pour faire la connaissance d'autres photographes comme moi! ;<)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I really love this shot. The edges makes a good frame fir the reflected apple crystal. I love the title. Reminds me of the band Alice in Chains, though I am not familiar with their music.

    P.S. I love visiting our National Parks at different seasons.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. J'ai été lire ton analyse de l'horoscope : ptdr. Mais si tu le sais, pourquoi tu continues à lire le tien tous les jours ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Great shot! Love the reflections.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Excellente trouvaille pour illustrer cette réflexion.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Beautiful glasswork caught in an intriguing reflection--or is the reflection caught in the glasswork?

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Thats such a wonderful reflective post!! Loved the way you have intertwined the text with the photo!
    Have a lovely day :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Tous les commentaires sont les bienvenus !

Mais Google m'a fourni un widget qui envoie les commentaires anonymes des nuisibles directement dans le dossier SPAM de mon employeur pour analyse. Je ne les reçois plus dans ma boite mail et je ne peux plus les lire. Ne soyez pas donc surpris si je n'y répond pas.

Comments are welcome !!!

But Google has provided me a widget that sends anonymous comments from armfull persons directly in a SPAM folder of my employer for analysis. I do not get them in my inbox anymore, I cannot read them, so do not be surprise if I do not provide an answer to them.