vendredi 11 janvier 2013

Week-end reflection contest - What an amazing magical thing a cat can do with a cristal ball !!!

The tittle of this piece is specially dedicated to James, I'm sure he will smile when he read it (hein James !)...

Let's drop the private joke and explain the pictures...



I found a new toy for my cats : a glittered plastic ball that can glow colors in the dark...


Pucinelli, the youngest of my three cats just loves it :



But Winter, the lady of the house also is curious about it...


And the reflection are so perfect for our little contest... Don't you think so ?


Thanks for your visit, please click on the image below yo see many other reflections :


18 commentaires:

  1. Génialissime cette boule lumineuse.
    Mon chat au féminin (Boo) adorerait.
    Tu as trouvé ça où si ce n'est pas trop indiscret ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think the cats master had a lot of fun too. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Mes chats adoreraient ce genre de balles lumineuses,sur ! ;o)

    bon w end !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yes. I'm smiling. :-)

    That looks fun! I just wonder if my cats would enjoy playing with it as much as yours do. Two of my cats are old and not so playful anymore. Maybe if I put some catnip on it. :-) Anyway great post for Weekend Reflections!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Chat alors! (Et c'est lequel déjà qui n'a plus ses boules? Ah ah!). Bonne année à toi et à tous tes chats (enfin, ceux qui sont pas trop emmerdants, aux autres je leur souhaite de joyeuses pâques, ils attendront bien, na!).

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Tout à fait convaincant ce nouveau jouet !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Images drôles, chat mignon, est très heureux avec sa balle éclairé. Salutations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Funny . I like the light giving bal. Great play for the cat's.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Très bon sujet(s), jolies photos et super jeu! xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. How exceptionally beautiful are these reflections! Your cats are really enjoying themselves.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. La rencontre entre le chat et la boule lumineuse promet bien des heures de jeu ! Je ne sais pas si Una apprécierai !
    Tu devrais montrer ceci à Dame Kali : sur sûre qu'elle aimerait !

    Biseeeeeeeeeeeees de Christineeeeeeeeeeeee

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. The kitty seems very happy to play with the glowing ball.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Le chat est très curieux à cette boule lumineuse! Très drôle !

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Hi 'Tuski, I wanted to stop by and thank you for your kind comments on my blog! I sure appreciate them! And they allowed me to find your blog and how interesting it is! Your photos of the glass paperweight and the map are especially wonderful. And the light ball is neat too. Thanks for sharing your photography. Hope to see you again soon. John

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Sacré jeu pour un chat !
    Je transmets le lien sur le blog de Dame Kali, qui devrait apprécier !

    Biseeeeeeeeeeeeees de Christineeeeeeeeeee

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Elles sont belles, tes photos de chat, dommage que tu n'en publies plus aussi souvent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Fun how it glows in the dark, the cats love it! :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Tous les commentaires sont les bienvenus !

Mais Google m'a fourni un widget qui envoie les commentaires anonymes des nuisibles directement dans le dossier SPAM de mon employeur pour analyse. Je ne les reçois plus dans ma boite mail et je ne peux plus les lire. Ne soyez pas donc surpris si je n'y répond pas.

Comments are welcome !!!

But Google has provided me a widget that sends anonymous comments from armfull persons directly in a SPAM folder of my employer for analysis. I do not get them in my inbox anymore, I cannot read them, so do not be surprise if I do not provide an answer to them.