samedi 9 février 2013

week-end reflection contest - Captain my captain

The bad weather continues here : it is hard to go outside since it is rainy al the time, and the light is too bad to take neat pictures, so I went my old summer pictures, and I selected a sunny reflection  :

I miss having to wear sunglasses so badly...


Thanks for your visit, please click on the image below yo see many other reflections :


18 commentaires:

  1. She looks like a tough cookie, I wouldn't want to mess with her!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We have not had much sun either. The image is nicely framed in the glasses.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ca me fait pense a Top Gun,vieu souvenir de jeunesse lol

    bon w end de Carnaval ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very cool! This reminds me of the movie Top Gun.
    Hopefully you will be wearing sunglasses soon. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi Tsuki,
    I am curious what is on his glasses! Her glasses have interesting reflections - surrealistic!
    Have a great weekend.
    keiko

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oui, certainement une grande réflexion sur le verre des lunettes, parfait. Belle photo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. we wear sun glasses here as the UV is strong here

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Voilà une photo qui me plaît, comme tu t'en doutes...

    Toujours sur la brèche les pieds dans la boue, de ton côté ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. A chacun son rayon de soleil au fond des yeux .

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. great reflection and a memory of summer

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hi 'Tsuki, What a neat photo for reflection! Great! All the things you said about your weather sound just like Seattle too! :-) Hope you are having a great weekend. John

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I love it! He is a really good looking guy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Nice reflection! I miss summer and warm weather, too :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Cool reflection. What a great way to take a photo of a good-looking guy without him even knowing. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Great how you caught this reflection. Yes, I miss wearing sunglasses, too.

    RépondreSupprimer

Tous les commentaires sont les bienvenus !

Mais Google m'a fourni un widget qui envoie les commentaires anonymes des nuisibles directement dans le dossier SPAM de mon employeur pour analyse. Je ne les reçois plus dans ma boite mail et je ne peux plus les lire. Ne soyez pas donc surpris si je n'y répond pas.

Comments are welcome !!!

But Google has provided me a widget that sends anonymous comments from armfull persons directly in a SPAM folder of my employer for analysis. I do not get them in my inbox anymore, I cannot read them, so do not be surprise if I do not provide an answer to them.