vendredi 15 février 2013

Weekend reflection contest - Heaters are cat's best friends

Looking for the hot spot !
 
That is a warm reflection...



 
"Don't disturb me with your camera : can't you see I'm trying to sleep here ?!"



"Heaters are cats best friends, poupoupidou !"

It is so hard to be a cat...



Thanks for your visit, please click on the image below yo see many other reflections :


17 commentaires:

  1. Cats sure do know what they like! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A little food, a little warmth and they can sleep all day. delightful shots!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Entertaining! Your capture of "Don't disturb me" is my favorite! Have a great weekend:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That cat has a good life.

    Thanks for the link to your video of the ibis group. Yes, they did the same thing as the ones I photographed for today's post. In, out, in, out . . .

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ce chat si gentil ... J'aime la perspective dans ce cadrage créatif! Salutations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. my neighbor's cat likes to sleep on my car bonnet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi 'Tsuki, Your cat is so lucky! What a wonderful, cozy, place to be. Have a great weekend! John

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. se qu il est beau et quelle belle vie ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. It is very kind of you to provide such a lovely home for your cat ;>) He looks very happy with it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. hee hee...
    «Louis» a un ami avec un chat orange qui ferait la même chose!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Un chat qui prend de la hauteur.

    RépondreSupprimer

Tous les commentaires sont les bienvenus !

Mais Google m'a fourni un widget qui envoie les commentaires anonymes des nuisibles directement dans le dossier SPAM de mon employeur pour analyse. Je ne les reçois plus dans ma boite mail et je ne peux plus les lire. Ne soyez pas donc surpris si je n'y répond pas.

Comments are welcome !!!

But Google has provided me a widget that sends anonymous comments from armfull persons directly in a SPAM folder of my employer for analysis. I do not get them in my inbox anymore, I cannot read them, so do not be surprise if I do not provide an answer to them.