vendredi 1 mars 2013

Week-end reflection contest - The Art Display

The sun never last in Brittany... Grey weather is back. But... I still have sunny reflection for you, picture I took a week ago... ;)

These were taken from an art shop, in The very little town of Missillac :





Reflections in painting, reflection on a window...


Thanks for your visit, please click on the image below yo see many other reflections :


20 commentaires:

  1. This is great, we both had the white dancers behind windows this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. did you know that you have word verification enabled as well as comment moderation? just thought i'd say something.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Chouette, chouette ! J'aime bie la ballerine !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You have captured great reflections.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Good morning, Tsuki
    I like your window-reflektions. The last one is nice.
    Have a nice weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Belle danseuse ... J'aime le reflet de l'image. Photos magnifiques!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. what's the model made off? Porcelein

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. No, it's plaster...

      Have a nice week-end !

      Supprimer
  8. my wok is huge, and is 23 years old.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Missilac on the third photo reminds me of the film Chocolat. Charming!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Very cool, Tsuki! Wonderful shops!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Lovely reflections! The toe dancer looks so joyful as if she wants to embrace the world! Hope you get your spring back soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. These are interesting signs you share today.
    I read your little essay on copyright and I have much the same attitude. It's nice for people to ask, I always say yes. I post for pleasure, not for gain.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. great work of art and great work catching those reflections. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Wow, lovely reflections of this pretty ballerina!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hi 'Tsuki, I always enjoy stopping by your blog. Thank you for your kind comments on mine. Have a great day! John

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Very artsy! I'm so glad I didn't miss these photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. What a fun image!

    «Louis» thanks you for your visit to San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.

    RépondreSupprimer

Tous les commentaires sont les bienvenus !

Mais Google m'a fourni un widget qui envoie les commentaires anonymes des nuisibles directement dans le dossier SPAM de mon employeur pour analyse. Je ne les reçois plus dans ma boite mail et je ne peux plus les lire. Ne soyez pas donc surpris si je n'y répond pas.

Comments are welcome !!!

But Google has provided me a widget that sends anonymous comments from armfull persons directly in a SPAM folder of my employer for analysis. I do not get them in my inbox anymore, I cannot read them, so do not be surprise if I do not provide an answer to them.